|About the program|
This unique business-building program incorporates mentoring, education and information. It connects committed business owners, professionals and executives who want help (Mentees) with experienced business, owners specialists and subject-matter experts who want to provide help to support the growth of other businesses.
ASBA Mentors are committed to their Mentees for a four-month period. Regular evaluations are performed throughout the mentoring period to ensure progress and success. The status of the Mentee is re-assessed at the end, and the next steps for growth are defined. Interested in becoming a Mentor? Click here for more information.
Unique one-on-one mentoring
for every stage of growth
Entrepreneurial small business owners have the unique challenge of being the owner of their smaller startup business. In addition, these newer business leaders wear many hats including sales, strategy, operations and service delivery. Entrepreneurial Mentoring was designed for this business level.
• Access practical information provided by subject matter experts who have traveled the path you are currently on.
• Learn new concepts and expand your knowledge base.
• Set and work towards well-defined objectives for your business.
$125 for 4 Month Program
|Emerging Professionals Mentoring|
Every second stage and beyond organization has key employees who are critical to the success of the organization. Emerging Professionals need a forum to identify future career goals, organizational objectives important to success and personal goals that will help them move up on the organization’s career ladder. The Emerging Professionals Mentoring will assist the organization’s professionals in achieving these goals.
• Have access to a seasoned, objective business expert who can help you to identify personal and organizational goals.
• Meet regularly to review progress and have an accountability partner.
• Be provided practical information on specific career, corporate leadership or professional issues.
Find help to maximize your career opportunities in your current setting.
$275 for 4 Month Program
Executives in second stage and beyond organizations often succeed in their roles through hard work, long hours and dedication to their organization. How do they continue to develop their strategic and leadership skills while maintaining life balance? The Executive Mentoring Program was developed to assist those in senior leadership roles to achieve personal and organizational objectives while maintaining the life balance necessary for long-term sustained success.
• Meet regularly with an expert in executive leadership who understands the unique role and requirements of senior level responsibility.
• Identify specific, strategic objectives both personally and organizationally.
• Receive input from a successful executive mentor who has walked the path you are on in your career.
• Determine if there are any factors that are limiting your performance and devise a plan for resolution.
$395 for 4 Month Program